Saturday, October 9, 2010

Golf Bag Carrier For Motorcycle

There is a storm - Jovanotti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG_dShRJnak

eyes can not see what the heart sees

The mind can not know what the heart knows
The ear can not hear what the heart feels
hands can not give what the heart of

C ' a storm is coming
There is a storm coming feel the electricity
There is a storm in my city arriuvo
Port novelty wears novelty

The leopard can I lose But the opportunities
not know the habit of emotions
Life is more interesting definitions
And everything must come from somewhere


Jerusalem is divided under a single sky
And my mind is divided in to one body
A meridian necessarily crosses a parallel
Determining the fate of humanity much


And all I know is not true
And all I know is not true


You lose the origins in the hole of time
But all is preserved in deep
Both the elephant will escape the rat
The law will govern the savannah


You can not choose a dream you can not choose
When you arrive you arrives there is nothing to do
The weather is expected Possoni
But a time comes you can not stop


We dance to invoke fertility
You Dance before sex or a fight
We dance to keep warm from the cold that makes
You dance to imitate the work of the wind


When I do not know where I am, I feel at home
When I do not know who I am I am in the company
When there is too much under the My heart becomes blocked
The cure is often hidden in the disease


There's a storm coming
There's a storm coming feel the electricity
There is a time on my incoming port city
novelty wears novelty


When you're hungry you can eat for anyone
When I thirst no one can drink in my place
automata also have a heart of pure aluminum


Ready to get us through the ' love of the future
Abraham leaves the house without knowing anything
hit the road leaving what she knew already
And the trapeze artist is played continuously throughout
For very little money and a thrill of freedom


The school bus driver is holding the nation
More than a minister or an authority of a Pope
And there's a middle ground between right and wrong
Most of the world can be found

Work in progress sorry for ' inconvenience
They found a house of ancient
Two skeletons embracing some little or no bone
But their kiss goes on for eternity


C 'is a storm coming
There's a storm coming feel the electricity
There a storm coming in my city
Port novelty wears novelty


The ancient Chinese empire welcomed Marco Polo
Why was a young merchant of imagination
do not need wings to take off the flight
Life is much broader than a definition


And they're all waiting for something to happen
that removes the veil of dust from reality
And they're all waiting for arrivals the bride
With flowers in hand and a promise happiness

digestive problems inspired novels
Revelations that arise in acidity
A bit of baking soda after certain meals
This would avoid the clash of civilizations


The birds are flying low and touch the asphalt
And the dogs are silent with an air of expectation
The photo on the wall with his eyes following me
No alarm for now no surprise


There a storm coming
There is a storm coming feel the electricity
There is a storm coming in my city
Port novelty wears novelty


And invincible is not what always wins
But what even if he loses is not never won
Intelligence is in the body of knowledge in the heart
If you think you always find a wall a wall


I found myself memories that are not mine I
one name but at least one hundred identity
E 'naturally prefer beautiful lies
the hardness of ice truths


We live comfortable in our quotes
But the world is much bigger than this great
If one has learned to count up seven
Does not mean to say that there can be eight


Feel the electricity you feel the electricity
There is a storm coming
Port news brings new

0 comments:

Post a Comment