Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#cd8201-52 Lighted License Plate Frame

The dress cherry

When I ran to you, you smiled at me.
I, the daughter away, I was back at you.
I've cleaned lavandoti the sweat of pain.
I've washed and dried and I've told the Gold of Naples.
You were smiling and telling me about your memories of your time.
You were smiling and I remember one time I took a meticulous care that was you, I pulivi, lavavi me, I wiped and gave me something to eat.
I've held your hand, you hold me in pain, making me feel every thick you felt you, amplified by the impotence I felt in me.
You told us "I love you" and we hope you've heard it said of you.

'm back and I saw your dress, cherry elegant with its veins and his twenty-four buttons. The roses in the crown, by those who loved you.

Now there is a dress of concrete that divides our bodies.
Yet our souls, now, will be together forever.

Per aspera ad astra sic Ituri

0 comments:

Post a Comment