Friday, November 19, 2010

Pati Navida Al Desnudo

Me and You - Nicholas smile

A little gem that reminded me very much "white as milk ..." Alessandro oats.
still a kid, this time in fourteen years. Lorenzo is invented to be invited by some friends at a school holiday week. Convinces her mother to make it go only to the appointment with friends and then come home and secretly hiding in the cellar, ready to experience a week of tuna cans, electronic games and reading books. Olivia arrives unexpectedly, her sister ten years older, in crisis of abstinence. Test stand unmatched for small Lorenzo, which is found on a larger problem with him, but fail to establish a unique relationship and for the whole life with his sister.
intense in some places and lighter in others, a swing of dramatic moments and fun typical of adolescence.
Beautiful, really beautiful.


Somewhere in the tropics, lives a fly that imitates the wasps. It has four wings like those of all its species, but keeps one on, so they sound like. He abdomen striped yellow and black, antennae and bulging eyes and also a fake sting. Never mind, it is good. But, dressed like a wasp, the birds, lizards, even men are afraid. It can get quiet in crawl spaces, one of the most dangerous places in the world and supervised, and nobody recognizes it.
I had it all wrong.
Here's what I should do.
imitate the most dangerous.
I put the same things that they put the others. Adidas sneakers, jeans with holes, a black hooded sweatshirt. I took off the line and I did grow my hair. I also wanted the earring but my mother has forbidden me. In return for Christmas, I gave the motor. The most common.
as they walked. A wide legs. I threw the backpack on the ground and kicks him.
imitate them with discretion. Since imitation is a caricature of a second.
During lessons, I was sitting at the counter pretending to listen, but actually I thought of my things, I invented science fiction. I went well in gymnastics, I laughed at jokes of others, I was stupid jokes to the girls. A couple of times I have also responded poorly to the professors. And I handed the task in the classroom in white.
The fly had managed to fool everyone, perfectly integrated into the society of bees. They thought I was one of them. A right

0 comments:

Post a Comment