Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wizja Piekla Wedlug Sw. Teresy Z Avila

"blue and red" (or "lose time if I could draw to make comics instead of useless unnecessary dialogues")



- I say that is normal, until you're full of hormones is natural that the first come around once, so then you have to make another thousand wind speed

- is in fact the problem is when you happen to type after 30 ...
- but also a bit 'before, the fact is that an expert should be a minimum at that point
- you say you should have done some fucked illuminating mysteries
learn - about yourself most of all is, that most that learn tricks you learn to understand how it works, all small things that change from person to person
- type find your mantra of sex
- good, I for example now I realize you can be pretty when I want
- ok, the mo do not extend
- no really, I've realized lately thinking about it .... I come when I want, in fact I often find myself having to close before going to do it too long but now when I want to finish, really controlled
- so come on command ...
- yes, I have come to command
-.....
- Pull my finger
- keep away from me

0 comments:

Post a Comment